Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Enchanting Review: The I Love You Book

THE I LOVE YOU BOOK
TODD PARR
Children’s
Little, Brown
ISBN# 978-0316019859
32 Pages
$9.99
Hardcover--Available Now

Rating: 4 Enchantments

THE I LOVE YOU BOOK is a very cute, sweet read that parents will no doubt enjoy sharing with their children. Highlighting the many reasons a parent loves a child, from the good--‘I love you when you share’, to playful, ‘I love you when you hide my keys” but most of all, the unconditional ‘Most of all, I love you just the way you are’.

Filled with bright colorful illustrations that take up the entire pages, THE I LOVE YOU BOOK will be a delightful addition to any child’s book collection as it reinforces all the reasons a parent loves a child.

Todd Parr has created more than 30 books for children and the Emmy-nominated animated television show, ToddWorld. He lives in Berkeley, California. You can visit him online at www.toddparr.com.

Lisa
Enchanting Reviews
February 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment